[Ambassadors] User lists, was Re: Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:30:16 UTC 2010

Great ideas guys!!!  :)

Keep up these great ideas!!!  :v)

Sorry for top posting from the iPhone 4.  :D

David

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:23:37 +1000
From: kaio at fedoraproject.org
To: ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] User lists, was Re: Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

2010/11/15 Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org>

Hi all,

As kaio mentioned there is a new list for AU users. It is good

practice for new ambassadors to join these lists and should certainly

be pointed out by the mentors.

The APAC region gained a lot more attention recently, which is a good

thing, but I am sure more regions might want to consider regional

lists. If so, please discuss it. We have to be consistent with naming

these as the one for China is a combined list (user and developer).

For a small community ok, but not handy in the longrun.

Kaio, thanks for co-ordinating/assisting this new region ;-)

Gerard's comments are consistent to kital's thoughts on this universal ambassador lists - it becomes somehow annoying when regional ambassadors use this for low level (detailed) discussions. (just like why we should not make a long list of welcome as kital said) I am going to use au-users for every discussion include AU ambassadors' at this stage.

About the APAC ambassador meetings, I suggest if we could reschedule it away from weekend day time. I guess most of the members are busy with groceries or family activities outdoor.

drumsey, what would you think? :D

Regards,
kaio
--