[Ambassadors] F14 release events and Is there a new "preferred" timeframe for the the APAC ambassador meetings? :)

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 16 06:27:35 UTC 2010

2010/11/16 David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey at hot

> =====================================
> Is there a new "preferred" timeframe for the the APAC ambassador meetings?
> :)
>
> I am open to suggestions.  :)
> =====================================
> Sending positive Fedora 13 & Fedora 14 energy to your computer now!  :v)

My timezone is +10. I hope we could have meetings in evening (any starting
time 8pm - 10pm for UTC+8 area, 9pm - 11pm for UTC+9 area, 10pm - 12am for
UTC+10 area) weekday.

FYI, FZUG (Chinese where more people are in UTC+8) has weekly meeting on
every FRI 8pm - 10pm.

Hey drumsey, is APAC meeting normally include ones from India (and
surrounding) timezone? If so, time might be need to reconsidered. :)

Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio
[IRC] kaio @ freenode | [Twitter] @K410 | [Blog] kaio.net