[Ambassadors] Getting Fedora resources to Kosovo

ppapadeas at gmail.com ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 03:56:48 UTC 2010

2010/11/17 Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010, Alejandro Pérez wrote:
>
>> Can Fedora use http://www.moneybookers.com/ from them they can easy make a
>> bank transfer to their account.
>
> I think we're all set for this particular instance.
>
> I'd have to get an approval from Red Hat finance for something like
> moneybookers.com before we used it.
>
> --Max

>>> If Fedora EMEA e.V. is able to step in and take care of this, I would be
>>> very grateful, and we'd be able to get Gent the resources that he needs.
>>>
>>> Is that something you would take care of Gerold, or should I be pinging
>>> another of the Fedora EMEA e.V. leaders?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Max
>>> --

It would be easy for me to do it from Greece as there are branches of
the banks they use in Kosovo. Unfortunately I will not be back home
until Saturday.

Thanks Gerold for handling this. I could be available from now on for
this kind of things in my region, around Greece.

Also, well noted moneybookers.com is a nice solution (used by other
projects also). It would be nice if we could have this option too.

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8