[Ambassadors] Fedora 14 Release Event at Managua, Nicaragua

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:15:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 11/17/2010 11:30 AM, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
>>
>>> From: "Neville A. Cross"

>>> Yeah! So Funny!! He is a Ubuntu user that has been forced at work to
>>> use Fedora. He is such a great person, good coder and excellent guitar
>>> player.
>>
>> There are also some Ubuntu guys in the F14 release party in HCMC but they
>> have to agree totally with us that Fedora community should be better than
>> them :)
>
> In Bucharest we *always* have friends from Debian, SUSE, Ubuntu at our
> release parties and we go to theirs in turn (that's is, if they still
> invite us after we took over the last SUSE one [1] :p )
>

> [1] http://forum.fedoraproject.ro/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=43

We have a very nice relation ship inter-distro in Nicaragua. We all
work together for free software.This has not happened easily, but we
manage to get to this collaborative effort. We help each other when we
have distro specific events. We work together for big events like SFD
or FLISOL. At events we keep out jokes about who's distro is better.
When we are only oldtimers, jokes beging... but I am the olny one
saying the true. My distro is way better ;)
In any case, it is common not just to be present but helping.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217