[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Townhall meeting-1 log.

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:14:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de>wrote:

> I was in the channel at the agreed time and for about 30 minutes but
> there was neither an announce nor anything else.

You didn't hear an announcement or anything else because no one had "voice"
in #fedora-townhall, hence no one was able to make any sort of announcement.
Had you been in #fedora-townhall-public at the same time, you would have
seen discussion and action to solve the problem there.

Clearly, this town hall meeting was less than ideal due to some confusion
and the inability to get proper chan-op status for those who needed it --
which was finally corrected.

I'd like to remind candidates that they are welcome to be in
#fedora-townhall-public during the course of the townhall and that they are
further welcome to help fix problems like this when they arise.

Larry Cafiero