[Ambassadors] FYI "Fedora ranking pulled ahead of Ubuntu"

Xavier Naldo xm4nfedoralinux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 10:33:32 UTC 2010

I HIGHLY DISAGREE Greg.

Fedora is NOT poor cousin to RedHat or Ubuntu...ITs a mighty Distro in its
own right and would not fall to any other!! It has been #2 in the rankings
of distrowatch for a very long time...that MEANS something is good with
Fedora that keeps it up there....hmmm...maybe if one can research the
FEATURES of it.