[Ambassadors] FYI "Fedora ranking pulled ahead of Ubuntu"

Gregory Fenton fedora at fedoradvds.com
Thu Nov 18 10:44:02 UTC 2010

I personally do not consider it a poor cousin - if I were to keep the family
analogy I would consider it a kindly rich uncle, but that is how it has been
described in the past and mud sticks.

I am fully aware of fedora's features, if I was not 100% happy with it I
would not have considered becoming an ambassador.

I would be happy if the 10:1 ratio were 1:10 or even 1:1, it would be a sign
that our work as ambassadors is going in the right direction.

I also consider that even one user that migrates from windows or any other
distribution that stays with Fedora is a vindication of the hard work that
the entire team behind Fedora puts in to make such a great product.