[Ambassadors] Fedora 14 Launch in Singapore November 29 2010

Harish Pillay 9v1hp h.pillay at ieee.org
Fri Nov 19 06:08:55 UTC 2010

On behalf of the Fedora Ambassadors in Singapore, I would like to announce
the launch of Fedora 14 to be held on November 29, 2010.

The launch will be held together with the launch of a new Special Interest
Group of the Singapore Computer Society called "Open Source Software
for Innovation and Collaboration".

Details:

Date:      Monday, 29 November 2010, 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Location: Executive Media Theatre
              Singapore Management University
              Administration Building
              81 Victoria Street
              Singapore

As this event is being held together with the launch of the
OSSIC, we are using the admin services of the Singapore
Computer Society to do the registration.

This launch event is free to all Fedora users and Ambassadors,
SCS members, SMU students.

Please click onto the "Register Now" button below or onto this
link here http://www.scs.org.sg/register.php?Event=319 for online
registration.

Thanks.

--