[Ambassadors] Issue raised at 2nd FAmSCo townhall

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:15:24 UTC 2010

Thank you for clearing that up, kaio, and I'm glad we're on the same page
:-)

One of the strengths of the Ambassador program is that in many instances we
serve as a stepping stone for people who want to expand their talents in
other facets of the project. In my opinion, I think that's a good thing.
Ideally, people who start out as Ambassadors and end up also working in Docs
or Infrastructure or Testing don't forget their Ambassador "roots."

Larry Cafiero