[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Townhall Meeting

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:09:43 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> I was unable to arrive in time to attend the townhall and really
> regret not being able to answer the questions. It was really difficult
> to make it happen due to recent events. However if people would call
> it unfair I can accept this.

You know, Gerard, it has been done in the past where those who couldn't make
a town hall meeting took the questions from the log and answered them on the
mailing list (I did that in 2008 or 2009 when I was running for something).

It's not the most ideal way to do it, but it has been done, and I think
those candidates who weren't able to make it should probably do that so, at
least, we know where s/he stands on issues.

Larry Cafiero