[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 21 11:42:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 12:29 +0530, Buddhika Kurera wrote:
> APAC ambassadors have decided to prepare an official wear to represent events.
>
> Type : Polo Tshirt with collar
> Color : Related with Fedora blue
>
> I handle this project and I am seeking proposals towards the idea.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bckurera/APAC-shirts
>
> Please refer to the wiki, and give some love too.

How about using the same as the one we use in EMEA?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt

It is pretty nice and not EMEA specific, so I guess it would be a good
fit for APAC as well.

Unless you feel the need for differentiating APAC, but I fail to see why
that would be a good idea.

Cheers,

--
Mathieu