[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Nov 21 15:37:13 UTC 2010

hehe, ....

the Ambassador Group in EMEA (mostly Germany, starts) wear that shirts
since FOSDEM[1] in 2006 and we're at least in Germany known at the Blue
Man Group which makes a little noise coming as a group of 20 and more
people to a fair and wearing it ...

But yes, it's up to you to decide what to do (and wear); I can only
speak about the past.

Regards

Gerold

[1] http://www.fosdem.org/2011/