[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:38:22 UTC 2010

Am Sonntag, den 21.11.2010, 17:14 +0530 schrieb Buddhika Chandradeepa
Kurera:

> I too like that design<we ll print APAC Ambassadors>, we can do it
> some more colors like white and black.
> We ll discuss about that.

Frankly speaking I dislike "APAC Ambassador". We are *Fedora*
Ambassadors. Although we are located in a certain area, we can act as
ambassador world wide.

>From time to time we exchange ambassadors, people from Europe fly over
to NA or APAC and we also have people from there joining us. Therefor I
think we all should just call ourselves "Fedora Ambassadors".

Just my 2ยข.

Regards,
Christoph