[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

Konstantinos Antonakoglou anton.cost at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:22:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 21:29 +0530, Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera wrote:
> Hi,

> > ^^
> > only the naming, only the naming ...
>
> Yes I too feel so, The naming only.
>
> >> Thanks for the idea we ll decide then what should be appeared.
> >> Currently we have "APAC Ambassadors" and "Fedora Ambassadors"
> > ^^
> > Frankly, what is the difference?????
>
> It says the wear is only for APAC ppl ;)

I think a logo is not just a sign for recognition but also a sign of
attribution. I believe all of us we should be recognized as a global
Fedora community and also give attribution to it. And that's a very
serious matter.

Correct localization with talks from local Ambassadors, leaflets,
websites etc. can prove the existence of every regional community of
Fedora. People know we are local but if we are not it's not a problem
because we are Fedora.

--
Konstantinos Antonakoglou
PGP key: 0xC9E2E16B