[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Sun Nov 21 16:56:35 UTC 2010

On 21/11/10 16:51, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> There is this option, too:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/ButtonUp
>
> I don't know how you feel about polos -- I have one, but I hate wearing
> it (as I am already fat, it makes me look even moreso) -- but I think if
> folks like the button up shirt option, they could opt for it.
>
> Larry Cafiero
>
> On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera
> <bckurera at fossuser.lk <mailto:bckurera at fossuser.lk>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     >
>     > I think a logo is not just a sign for recognition but also a sign of
>     > attribution. I believe all of us we should be recognized as a global
>     > Fedora community and also give attribution to it. And that's a very
>     > serious matter.
>
>     Yes i see APAC Am. is some odd to have on the wear.
>     Thanks for showing me the hint
>     bow too all people.
>     How ever if anyone deliberately need it, we ll go to for it
>     :)
>     ""Fedora Ambassadors"" are fine if needed we can add APAC Region,
>     but it think
>     it is not needed.
>     Open for ideas . . .
>
>     >
>     > Correct localization with talks from local Ambassadors, leaflets,
>     > websites etc. can prove the existence of every regional community of
>     > Fedora. People know we are local but if we are not it's not a problem
>     > because we are Fedora.
>     >
>     >

>     --
>     Regards,
>     Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera
>     The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine
>     Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka
>     --

I would not mind one of those myself, for EMEA.

Regards,
Tristan

Ps. And Joerg, where is my Fedora dressing gown ? lol As seen before.

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org