[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Townhall Meeting

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 21 21:08:41 UTC 2010

2010/11/21 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>

> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org>wrote:
>

>> I was unable to arrive in time to attend the townhall and really
>> regret not being able to answer the questions. It was really difficult
>> to make it happen due to recent events. However if people would call
>> it unfair I can accept this.
>>

> You know, Gerard, it has been done in the past where those who couldn't
> make a town hall meeting took the questions from the log and answered them
> on the mailing list (I did that in 2008 or 2009 when I was running for
> something).
>
> It's not the most ideal way to do it, but it has been done, and I think
> those candidates who weren't able to make it should probably do that so, at
> least, we know where s/he stands on issues.

Agree. All I want to say is personally I am alright for ones who missed
townhall because of unforeseeable reasons, took the questions from the log
and answer them on the mailing list or anywhere appropriate.

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio