[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 22:42:02 UTC 2010

2010/11/21 Caius 'kaio' Chance <kaio at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Just "Fedora Ambassadors" will be fine. When you wear it in APAC you are
> APAC ambassadors, when you wear in EMEA you are EMEA ambassadors (applicable
> to all other regions). We are all Fedora Ambassadors. :)

<snip>

I agree with that.

As there some design ideas in the air. I am a bit far to be able to
obtain clothes produced by EMEA or NA teams, so I did some custom made
polo in a local shop.
I order fedora logo on top of the heart, "Fedora Ambassador" on right
sleeve, and "Nicaragua" on the left sleeve. When I came with this
idea, I was not thinking on setting a region on my own, but to show
that anybody from everywhere can contribute.
The only downside that I see in this approach is that will be hard to
get bulk price with custom labels.

best regards

--
Neville