[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Townhall Meeting

ppapadeas at gmail.com ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:57:41 UTC 2010

Here are my belayed responses also :)

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-November/016184.html

Q: What do each of our candidates think the biggest challenges are in
growing the Ambassador program, and how would you tackle these?
A: Ambassadors will soon be the largest and most diverse group within
Fedora. Differences in cultures, time zones and ideas will be
prominent in every decision we would like to make. I believe that the
best way to tackle those is to establish Standard Operation Procedures
for basic tasks (media production, event preparation, booth setup,
media handling, swag production etc.) and try to stick to them
locally. The presence of a FAmSCo member in every single local meeting
will ensure the latest information and news on the SOPs and also the
gathering of valuable feedback to reform the SOPs to meet the local
needs.