[Ambassadors] Meeting Minutes FAD EMEA 2010 Rheinfelden

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 22 15:22:50 UTC 2010

Am 22.11.2010 16:05, schrieb ppapadeas at gmail.com:
> Oh my !
>
> So many action items :) I wish I could attend and help the whole push :)

;)
we have some for you ;)
http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/events/2010/FAD_Rheinfelden/IMG_0042.JPG

can you find them? ;) hint ... gfoss, athens digital week

> I would like to know what was discussed for IDLELO (as I attended the
> last one and have some connections) and also about the Athens Digital
> Week. (I was the owner for the last 3)

Right now the website is down i will contact fossfa again - and we will
see in which country it will happen 2011

cu joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688