[Ambassadors] [FZH] Beijing Meetup 14 Nov 2010 (Should we call that a FAD or not yet?)

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 23 12:53:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Caius 'kaio' Chance
<kaio at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> 2010/11/23 Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org>
>> Your thoughts?
> I am looking for FZUG members to have 2011 plan. gbraad please join in the
> discussions also. :)

I do. Let us restate our mission for Fuzzy. A lot more people have
joined us and I also want them to have a voice in it.
Please take a look at the following resources of some of the stuff
done/planned before:

   http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd34x85_265d6nn53fr
   http://openetherpad.org/fedora-zh

> Wondering about possibilities on promoting Fedora in
> schools in Australia (& NZ) also.

Education is a good starting point, and it might be handy to start
with vocational colleges. I know out of experience that getting it in
certain universities can be troublesome.

But on a larger scale, I would say that a lot activities in the APAC
region should be synced up or shared among us. The Malaysian community
shares a lot in common, just like the one from Singapore. And what
about the Vietnamese? Etc. You get my point.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS