[Ambassadors] what prospective ambassadors can do apart from holding linux events
sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:35:31 UTC 2010
I just re-read nirik's post on community suppport. I happened to read
the fedora new ambassador's mentor process page right after it. Would
it be a good idea to ask prospective ambassadors to help with community
support on #fedora and the user list?
- they'd learn a lot from the irc channel and the list, about fedora,
about issues, common bugs, fixes, packages, etc.
- they'd know where to direct new users for troubleshooting.
- they'd be in a better position to solve problems at the events they
- they'd learn how to interact with people, both senior fedora
contributors who hang out on the irc, and new users, (and trolls, and
- more community support to users.
More information about the ambassadors