[Ambassadors] Election Results for FAmSCo, FESCo, and Fedora Board seats

Alejandro Pérez aeperezt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:33:03 UTC 2010

Congratulations to all, who has the courage to accept the challenge, and
be a candidate for this elections.

Great to know that fedora community choose from a great group of members
the leaders for the next year, congratulations to them, as this is a
great responsibility withing the community.

One more congratulation to all of us who vote as part of this community.

Hope we can see all of you in fudcon Panama 2011.