[Ambassadors] Election Results for FAmSCo, FESCo, and Fedora Board seats

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:10:11 UTC 2010

Em Seg, 2010-11-29 às 10:37 -0500, Jared K. Smith escreveu:
> I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have
> previously served on the Fedora Board or FAmSCo or FESCo for their
> hard work and dedication to Fedora.  I'd also like to thank all the
> candidates and volunteers who participated in this round of elections.

I would like to thank everybody who have participated in this elections.
This was a good opportunity to prove how we can work together despite
the problems we might hit.

For me it is a great experience to serve our community as a FAmSCo
member and I'm delighted by the opportunity of working together with so
many talented people who were also elected.

Specially, I would like to thank all the candidates, elected and not
elected, for the politeness and friendship during the election period.

Regards and thanks again!
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora I18N/L10N QA