[Ambassadors] Election Results for FAmSCo, FESCo, and Fedora Board seats

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:30:37 UTC 2010

2010/11/29 Daniel Bruno <danielbruno at projetofedora.org>:
> Congratulations to all new members of FAmSCo, specially to Igor and Neville!
>

> Cheers!

I want to congratulate to all the people who participate. Candidates
and Voters. On my view, a lot of people took importance in the
process. I am happy to get a opportunity to serve the community in
another way. I feel that I end up in a great team, I will have to make
a big effort to keep pace with you all.
I would like to send an special thanks to the people involved on the
election committee, lot of work to keep things going.

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217