[Ambassadors] Active Ambassadors Over Inactive Am.

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 30 01:21:04 UTC 2010

Dear All,

According to the
http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/report/famsco_final_report/#id2781437

<http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/report/famsco_final_report/#id2781437>There
are around 700 Am. worldwide and around 183 events in 2010.

I think each ambassador should have a responsibility of having at-least one
event for an year that ensure spreading fedora in the community.

And as in 2009 it is good to evaluate Am. (based on region) on yearly basis
and ensure all the Am. work well.

Having a large list mean nothing we need people who work to achieve goals.
I noticed some Am. dont event updated their user-page with their contacts,
and
some dnt have contact details.

So i think this need to ensure the quality of the Am.
What you all think?

BTW wish all the elected Am. good luck on their future work :).

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka