[Ambassadors] F14 release slogan

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:36:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning that I create new t-shirts, but I need some inspiration
> from our slogan. I just wondering, what is the official slogan of our
> F14 Laughlin? On the marketing page says just TBA, what means for me
> that isn't chosen, or isn't updated from long time? Missed out
> something? Maybe knows somebody something about that?

There is no slogan for F14.
I don't remember the exact details, but after some contributions a
couple were picked and handed to legal, and the one of them was
refused. By the time that it was back the talking were about if we
need one slogan for each new release, and it was decided to skip this
one (F14) and later to decide if we really need them as a permanent
task for each release. Again this is what i remember, and it may not
be accurate. If you really want the exact time line and people
involved, you may search for that in the archive of the marketing
mailing list. But if you were only interested on the slogan, now you
have the answer.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217