[Ambassadors] F14 release slogan

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:20:17 UTC 2010

Heh. Very funny, Scott.

According to discussion in #fedora-ambassadors, the slogan was dropped
because the one chosen, as it turned out, became the tag line of a Microsoft
ad campaign that began around the same time.

Discussion of MS's lack of originality can now continue . . .  :-)

During the decision making process, I was on record as stating that the
slogan was far less important than the choice of the name, and I still stand
by that position. However, I would graciously stand aside on the issue if
others find that a slogan is important.

Larry Cafiero