[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador Wear Tshirt

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 30 23:42:13 UTC 2010

2010/12/1 Buddhika Kurera <bckurera at fedoraproject.org>

> Hi,
>
> The tshirt design is finalized and still can be changed a little so if you
> like send suggestions.
> Please mind there is no APAC Ambassadors printed on the tshirt so any one
> can wear this :).
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bckurera/APAC-shirts
>
> AND please ORDER your TShirt under "Reserve yours soon".
>
> The order process may closed on 7th Dec 2010. So be hurry.

Done. I just love the design of this polo shirt very much! :)

I tried to research the possibility to produce in Australia. Still haven't
worked out lower cost mentioned in the FAm page. Is the color of the shift
also customized into "Fedora Blue"? Many manufacturers only provide a few
"blue"s to choose.

K410

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance