[Ambassadors] 1 Desktop spins DVD vs. 4 Desktop spins CDs ?

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 2 09:51:22 UTC 2010

Hi Sascha,

On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 11:34 +0200, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> I just wanted to know about your opinion, if we should consider
> replacing the current 4 CDs of Desktop spins media production with the
> 1 DVD which contains all 4 spins?
> Maybe even with F14 ?

I think ambassadors (and more generally people) can generally produce
whatever media they see fit.

So I guess you can, if that's what you want, but I fail to see how this
could be a collegial decision, as each regional/local group produces
their own media, based on their own budget and needs.

Now if your question is « should the official spin become a DVD with the
4 main desktops ? », then you are on the wrong list to discuss this.

Go see RelEng with your experiment, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear
about it. :)

Cheers,

--
Mathieu