[Ambassadors] Fedora Mag?

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 6 13:32:49 UTC 2010

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 08:24:56 +0530 "A. Mani" <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent work here: http://pclosmag.com

I agree, it's a pretty good job.

> The milestones of http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_print_magazine
> should be 'On-line Edition first', then maybe a print version.

Fedora-LATAM has begun a magazine designed for print, Tatica and a few
writers has become its 3rd monthly edition, however we are going to
review the project at our meeting tomorrow. A proposal is that
exactly: making an on-line edition first with socialweb plugins and
so.

> Possibly FWN can be integrated with it.

This is exactly an idea yet presented to LATAM to be considered
tomorrow. Maybe FWN could evolve into a portal like FreeSoftwareDaily
focused on highlights of Planet Fedora and other sources at this
moment covered on FWN at the wiki page. It could be a better way to
get more members of our community interchanging ideas and projects
with each others.

You can get our magazine here: http://proyectofedora.org/revista
Even you can read it without downloading using
http://view.samurajdata.se/ps.php?url= {thePDFurl}

Jesús Franco
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tezcatl