[Ambassadors] NECESITO DVD FEDORA MAS RECIENTE

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:25:31 UTC 2010

2010/10/6 Carlos (casep) Sepulveda <casep at fedoraproject.org>:
> 2010/10/6 bm90fox <bm90fox at gmail.com>:
>> Hace mas de seis meses estoy buscando alguien que quiera y pueda donarme los
>> dvd mas recientes de Fedora, y nadie se ha ndispuesto a ello.
>> Auxilio, quiero difundir Fedora, pero solo cuento con el F10
>>
>> Quien se apunta a enviarme unas copias fisicas por correo tradicional????
>> Si alguien esta dispusto a hacerlo, envielas a:
>>

> Manuel, hi:
> Take a look at FreeMedia program
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia
>
> Although the inscriptions for October are now closed maybe you can ask
> directly to some contributor in Colombia or nearby
>
> Regards

Freemedia is a last option for requesting media. By default freemedia
does no provide freemedia to ambassadors, but lately there has been
some (few) arrangements to seed some disk to some volunteers that
later send disk under the name of freemedia. Freemedia depend on the
voluntary donations of their members, we are not funded or reimbursed
by fedora.

I think that the best way of getting a new version of fedora is to get
in contact with fellows ambassadors for Colombia and arrange with them
to meet and borrow a Disk so you can make a copy.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217