[Ambassadors] F13 x86_64 Live with Gnome, KDE, LXDE and XFCE on one disc

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:16:08 UTC 2010

Althrogh the idea is not new, just it has been rediscovered. Suse guys
are handling already multiboot discs at events. We also could
hopefully produce 4+4 double sided discs, where one side is 32 bit,
and the other is 64 bit. But there is an another combo where we
release an internal use only developer/contributor Live disc - QA
testing/RPM builder-tester...etc...

Zoltan

>> > Please seed!
>> >
>> > best wishes,
>> > Sascha

>> will glad seed as soon as someone can push the initial bits
>>
>> --
>
> I think it's a great idea to have a DVD with GNOME KDE, XFCE and LXDE into
> it, good for you!! :D
>
> --
> <-Manuel Escudero->
> Linux User #509052
> @GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
> @Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
> PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6

PGP:  06853DF7