[Ambassadors] Celebrating in Style

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 12 19:04:20 UTC 2010

On Saturday, I'll be celebrating another touch of gray to my hairs ...
its my birthday!
A handful of friends will be gathering at my Office to commemorate the
event with a LAN party. An unusual approach ... irony it is, as the
atmosphere will be heated with fun and not the usual seriousness (as in
business).  Of course, Fedora Linux will be providing all 9-12PCs with
what's needed for the select Open-Source games.  Its another perfect
opportunity to Introduce the OS/Open-source software to my Gaming
friends.

Programme:
1. Assorted Music supplied from Rhythm-box -- Arrivals
2. Brief intro to new OS (Fedora is new to most of them)
3. Intro to the LAN Games for the Day
4. Attendants take sides
5. The Mayhem Begins -- LAN Gaming
6. Presentation (talk) on Open-source Software & Fedora
7. Refreshments (Too Old to blow candles these days)
8. The End -- Everybody is happy -- Shutdown network

--
Oku, Onyeibo
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Twohot