[Ambassadors] Drupalistas: Call for participation on Fedora Insight

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Oct 15 13:13:33 UTC 2010

  Hi Fedora Ambassadors --

Do you have intermediate to advanced Drupal 6 skills, and some time to
apply these to benefit the Fedora community?  Would you be interested in
leveraging these to help spread the word about Fedora?

If so, then we have a great opportunity for you!

Fedora Insight[1] is a content portal for aggregated news, views, and
events about the Fedora Project that a multi-faceted team has been
working on over the last while.  The vision is to build a rich, dynamic
one-stop place to get the latest news on Fedora.  The first content
we're incorporating is Fedora Weekly News[2], and we're in the midst of
themeing the site as well as creating new Views for FWN issues.  Come
join us!  We meet Thursdays on irc.freenode.net

If you are interested, please join the Fedora logistics list[3], and
introduce yourself to the team!  We've also started a new Fedora Project
Drupal group[4] for more recruitment, so join us there too, once it has
been approved by the moderators there!  Thanks so much!

   - pascal

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN