[Ambassadors] Fedora Tunisia Action

Zied Fakhfakh fzied at dottn.com
Sun Oct 17 15:36:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

5k attendees is a very pessimistic number as it's the biggest annual
computer Expo in Tunisia. and it can reach more tan 5k daily.

We think it can be a great opportunity to spread fedora.

two years ago we talked about virtualization on Fedora and it was
attractive.

bye,
Zied.

2010/10/14 nihed mbarek <nihedmm at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> We will have a large event in Tunisia (Computer Expo) with 5000 attending
> persons from 23 november to 27 november.
> It will be a great occasion to offer livecd fedora, so we want to have a
> budget to burn CD's and do some swag.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> M'BAREK Med Nihed,
> Portal Developer Tunisie Telecom
> http://www.nihed.com
> Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa
> PUB   1024D/9E2FFB76 Date 2009/02/14

Zied FAKHFAKH
Dot TN - CTO

@: fzied at dottn.com
t: +216 71 82 89 58
f: +216 71 82 89 58
w: http://www.dottn.com
a: Centre Molka, Esc E, Bur 17 - Manar 2 - 2092 - Tunis - Tunisia