[Ambassadors] Question: Balkans communities?

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:08:37 UTC 2010

2010/10/18 Gent Thaçi <gentthaqi at gmail.com>

> Hello Ambassadors,
>
> Is there any community that gathers all Balkans ambassadors in any
> event,place,site etc?
>
> That would be nice, because that worked with Mozilla and they are doing
> fine with meetups etc.
>
> Regards,
> Gent

Hey Gent(I hope that this is your first name),
there is not a community meet up or something like that for Balkan
Ambassadors or contributors and theres is no need to. ;)

Additionaly once a year in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region is
taking place FUDCon which is a Fedora Users & Developers Conference.

I can't the need of organizing smaller region-related events because it is
in our philosophy to have one, big and global community. Additionally the
costs for a Balkan meet up is really high.
This is just my opinion :)

~bach

--
Christos Bacharakis