[Ambassadors] REMINDER: time has now come .... (UPDATE)

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Oct 19 21:47:33 UTC 2010

Registration here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_EMEA_2010

.... for the last "legacy" FAD in Rheinfelden!

Hello Ambassadors around the world;
        in special my friends in EMEA!

with that mail, I want to invite you the last time to a FAD in
Rheinfelden, which should be a reminder for the last six years of
contributing and my try to lead a group which spread the word for Fedora
in EMEA ...
This legacy FAD will be beside the last membeship meeting of Fedora EMEA
e.V. and takes place from

arrival: Friday, 2010-11-19 evening till
departure: sunday, 2010-11-21

and should be for all Ambassador who will lead a event in the Region
EMEA in 2011 or will need the last time my help(ing hand) in whatever.

Please register yourself by sending an E-Mail (to me) latest end of this
week, because I have again blocked some rooms in our wonderfull
http://www.schloss-beuggen.de !
I hope and wish I can say "good bye" in person to all my friends who
were beside me the last six years.

Hope to see you soon the last time in Rheinfelden

Gerold