[Ambassadors] Fedora Party 2010 Lima- Peru - 6 Nov 2010 Ricardo Palma University

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed Oct 20 01:52:38 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----

You can create an own page for the event like this: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F14_HCMC
And put the link and abstract here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_release_events

> we also would be
> helpful if you could send DVDs and Fedora release13/14 sourveniers we
> could deliver to the 500 attendees that potentially we will be
> convening.

I organized some Release Parties before and I also planning for another
one in Ho Chi Minh city for the upcoming Fedora 14.
Everytime, I burn the medias and prepare gifts myself.

You can also request for reimbursement.
Please read this guide: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

> Greetings and thank you very much for your help.

You are welcome.
Hope you and the attendees will have a nice party.

Kind regards,
Tuan