[Ambassadors] Formal request for approval of the multi-desktop DVD (Re: Board meeting recap, 2010 10-18)

Gregory Fenton fedora at fedoradvds.com
Thu Oct 21 13:49:52 UTC 2010

Question: Can grub have submenus?
Answer: Yes.

From
http://jbakshi.50webs.com/Linux_tutorial/GRUB/GNU%20GRUB%20simplified.html

> Creating Submenu !!! Yes it is possible :-)

Suppose the submenu file is called submenu.lst and located at /boot/grub

We can call this submenu by placing the configuration below in menu.lst

 # calling submenu

title Sub-menu

configfile (hd0,2)/boot/grub/submenu.lst

In submenu.lst file we must have the configuration to come back to the main
> menu. Below is such an example

 # submenu.lst file

# Go to main menu

title Main-menu