[Ambassadors] Formal request for approval of the multi-desktop DVD (Re: Board meeting recap, 2010 10-18)

Christian Jantz public at thereaper.de
Thu Oct 21 13:59:17 UTC 2010

I'd do it the other way around. Specially new members insert the disk,
boot and then want to know where they can test the system using the live
version.
Your variant could lead to the impression that it boots/installs
directly after you select your spin and hit enter, not that there is a
submenu.

So long