[Ambassadors] Fedora Party 2010 Lima- Peru - 6 Nov 2010 Ricardo Palma University

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:38:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan
<tuanta at iwayvietnam.com> wrote:

> [...]

I have send this very information in Spanish some days ago in the
LATAM ambassador list

https://www.redhat.com/mailman/private/embajadores-fedora-latam/2010-October/msg00088.html

I ambassadors from PerĂº have not signed to this list they are not
seeing the local picture of what is going on.

Neville
Linux User # 473217