[Ambassadors] Portable mirror?

Scott Williams vwfoxguru at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:00:01 UTC 2010

  Chris,

They were wanting to have something on site for the LAN.  Last year the
network was very overtaxed so they wanted local mirrors rather than
everyone hitting outside mirrors.  Ideally either we can bring a box to
act as a server during the event or we could upload a somewhat recent
mirror sync to their server prior to the event.

~Scott