[Ambassadors] Portable mirror?

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:24:18 UTC 2010

I recommend mirroring both images and packages, maybe even doing a
transparent proxy for those that don't hear about the mirror and reconfigure
their machines like they should. If you need a hand let me know but I am not
sure of my travel plans yet. When you get this setup please write it up on a
wiki page somewhere as I am setting something up similarly for a hacker
space named noisebridge.net in San Francisco.

Grant