[Ambassadors] Formal request for approval of the multi-desktop DVD (Re: Board meeting recap, 2010 10-18)

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 25 08:49:58 UTC 2010

Am 25.10.2010 10:17, schrieb Sascha Thomas Spreitzer:
> Christoph pretty much explained and outlined in an understandable way
> why this doesn't need any Board involvement or decision at all. I am
> in consensus with Christoph and others here and I like the Idea to do
> this for F14, because it is doable with almost no efforts.
> Regarding my special opinion about FP and the bodies in charge, please
> nevermind it. It's very critical.

my email was not about the approval of the multi-desktop DVD(this seems
a good thing[thanks for doing it], but not critical for my booth-work),

i just wrote the email to make clear that if you write "EMEA
ambassadors", there are Ambassadors like me who are not ok with - how
you want to achieve and enforce this - with a polemic "EMEA Ambassadors
proceeding ... as they wish"

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688