[Ambassadors] Need Assistance: Open Source Survey Development

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:28:20 UTC 2010

Hi,
     I am working on a survey project to conduct study survey about usage of
popular computer software and perception of FOSS and GNU/Linux in minds of
Home Users, Students and professionals. With the cooperation of other Open
Source groups we are aiming to conduct the survey in maximum Universities
across Pakistan and IT public places.

I want to know if any of you ambassador fellow have done such activity or
can help me deploy a good survey to get productive results.

What we want to achieve from this survey is information about the computer
usage habits, preferred softwares, perception about Linux & willingness for
a better change. So, we can put our efforts on designing Workshops and
trainings targeted at the actual needs to get most out of our efforts.
--

 [image: Worldcall Logo] *Mustafa Qasim*
Executive II, IP Core

+92 333 6651272
mustafa.qasim at worldcall.pk
http://blog.mustu.info
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.