[Ambassadors] FAmSCo nominations

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Oct 27 20:05:21 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 27.10.2010, 20:19 +0200 schrieb Marcus Moeller:
> Hi all.
>
> I have added myself to the nominate page and hopefully I have noted
> done some useful information about me and my goals.
>
> If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)

Hello Marcus,

not long time ago you resigned as Ambassador [1] and now you nominate
yourself for FAMSCO?! Did you ever revise that decission? I never saw or
realized that. Or was it done, when Max announced FUDCON Zurich?

May the freedom be with you ...

I wish you in every case all the best

Gerold

[1]