[Ambassadors] How to be a Mentor?

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:22:35 UTC 2010

2010/10/29 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Neville A. Cross <nacross at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Probably we need to stablish that mentors are no higher rank
>> ambassadors, is just another duty, another way to collaborate to the
>> project. A project that is based on sharing.
>>

> This is an excellent point. I don't know if we need to "establish" this,
> because all along my understanding of being an Fedora Ambassador mentor is
> that being a mentor does NOT give one any special privileges or higher rank
> -- and I hope that is the way it is across the board in other groups within
> Fedora.

My point here, was because I have been asked this question by fresh
ambassadors. Kind of liking to become a black belt ambassador, or in a
way of what is the next level ... I think that most ambassadors
understand this as a extra work that you may want/enjoy or not doing.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217