[Ambassadors] How to be a Mentor?

Viji V Nair viji at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 29 17:37:07 UTC 2010

Hi

I wanted to be an ambassador (I was one of them and removed as a part
of "India Cleanup"), but my mentor from India needs 6 months to
promote me, according to him my works are not official. -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Viji_V_Nair

Because of these new rules my requested to other groups like
"Marketing Group" etc are also on hold.

I am disappointed....

Thanks
Viji