[Ambassadors] How to be a Mentor?

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:40:24 UTC 2010

Hey Viji,

After long time.
Hope you are doing well.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Viji V Nair <viji at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wanted to be an ambassador (I was one of them and removed as a part
> of "India Cleanup"), but my mentor from India needs 6 months to
> promote me, according to him my works are not official. -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Viji_V_Nair
>
> Because of these new rules my requested to other groups like
> "Marketing Group" etc are also on hold.

Please check whether your mentor is actively working for Fedora or not ;-)

I have seen some people who just sending emails but not doing productive
work.
this may be due to internal politics of them.

You should apply for Ambassadorship before leave the RH ;-)

Best Regards,

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com