[Ambassadors] How to be a Mentor?

Viji V Nair viji at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 30 04:46:38 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- 2010/10/29 Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera <bckurera at fossuser.lk>:
> | Anybody actively working should be able to get the ambassadorship,
> \--
>
> Agreed.
>
> Repeatedly sending e-mails to a mentor asking if the ambassador
> process can be expedited because they want to start their own business
> and do their own publicity is ruled out :)
>
> SK

Hey

This is not a business, please dont comment if you dont know the stuff
actually. I have clearly mentioned that why I want to get promoted
early, I am not charging a single penny for any of the consultation
work I am doing.

Please don't think that all the people in the community is having the
same mentality, publicity and business. I am not interested in both.